- iv) You want to constantly try to increase the total value of work performed on the lower body(booty) by weekly or monthly
To achieve this, do extra one or two reps than you did the previous day or week.
Mind you, it is ok to increase reps and sets throughout the cutting calorie phase as long as you perform the reps with full focus on the glute strength.
- v) Keep your exercise reps within the standard hypertrophy range of 5-15 per
And continually strive for progressive overload by gradually increasing the weight lifted on your exercises over time. (Your strength may eventually plateau as you remain in a calorie deficit for longer periods, but just continue progressing for as long as you can).
If your workout routine starts feeling less intense, increase the weight you have been using.
Or get extra resistance band, but make sure you perform the move with the right form while you include additional resistance or increase your weights.
- vi) Include both compound and isolation exercises in your bum and hips workout routine.
Below I created the perfect workout routine for you, implementing all the rules we discussed in this article…..Check out the video below.
- vii) Maintain an adequate rest time between sets of about 1-5 minutes in order to keep your training performance maximized.
Please follow the hips and booty workout video below if you don’t have a booty routine or want to be sure you are doing it right.
Perform the entire workout for 1 to 5 or 6sets progressively week after week and I assure you, this is exactly how to get a flat stomach and curves.
It ensures total muscle retention on the curve and even an increase in those booty curves while you are losing the stomach fat.
#5 – BONUS TIPs: Sleep, Sleep, Sleep and Sleep.
So I wanted to skip this believing that we all sleep at night, but I remembered how hard it is for me to include my 7 hours sleep at night when I have work to do and TV series to watch.
It is a struggle for me even till date and especially when I am on a calorie deficit the sleep just disappears.
That is why I decided to emphasize the importance of sleep in connection with muscle recovery, preservation, retention and growth (call it whatever) .
According to the study by Science Direct , adequate amount of sleep each day is necessary in order not to decrease protein synthesis and of course a higher protein synthesis helps preserve, retain and build bigger booty.
Asides from that, you lose the most fat when you sleep adequately, combined with a flat stomach workout facilitates the whole process.
It is recommended you get 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night or you make up for the short fall during the day.
Quick Recap: How to Get a Flat Stomach without Losing Curves
- 1) Be on a calorie deficit- Eat lesser than before but within a calorie cut of about 15% to 25% less of your maintenance calorie.
- 2) Eat more protein, but do not cut out fat and carbs from your meal. Your daily protein intake should range from 1.6 to 2.5gram/kg of your body weight in kilogram and 0.8 to 1.5gram per pound of your body weight.
- 3) Train your abs muscle moderately and your booty even harder. 3 to 5 days a week training is enough.
- 4) Keep increasing your booty training intensity and volume by, weekly or monthly to keep growing the hips.
- 5) And finally, you need 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night to retain your curves.
I hope this article was helpful to you? Please feel free to share with any of your friends and relatives that might need the information.
Thanks for being here, catch you later!!!